Help us keep the boards useful by following these guidelines when you post:
- Please do not post your resume in the job board.
- Use the mail link (upper left corner) in the original post to answer a job ad or to request more information.
- Don't spam the board. Multiple posts will be deleted and the poster may be blocked.
- Inappropriate posts will be immediately deleted and the poster's IP address will be blocked.
- Jobs should be posted by registered recruiters, consulting firms, agents or HR reps. Private parties are not allowed to post jobs on Roadtechs.com.
- Ensure that your jobs place higher in searches by adding location information.
- * Use the text msg number to allow candidate replies to you via mobile phone text messaging.
- ** Using a password is recommended if you want the ability to edit your post later.
- *** Entering a job title from the drop-down will enable checking the Black Book resume database for possible candidates and email results to you.
Applies only to posts using a valid email address for replies. Leave this field blank if you don't want the resume email.
- (reqd) indicates that a field must be completed or the post cannot be submitted.
- (opt) indicates that a field is optional. These fields add detail to the post and should be completed, if possible.
- (rec) indicates that a field is recommended. These fields will help add detail to or manage the post, or aid responses from jobseekers.