Frink Snow Plows
The legend of Frink Sno-plows lives on at Wausau-Everest. If you are looking for the genuine Frink article, look no further. Wausau-Everest is the true and only owner of the Frink America brand and product line. Records show that the first Frink snowplow was put into service during the winter season of 1919-1920 to open and maintain the state roads from Watertown, NY to Clayton and from Clayton to Alexandria Bay. Innovative from the very beginning, the first Frink underbody snow plow featured a right-hand flared discharge protrusion for optimum casting. Frink introduced the front mounted “Vee” plow, the side mounted “leveling wing” systems and ultimately the front mounted “one-way” plow, still very popular today. In 1954 the innovative “ROLL-OVER©” plow was introduced and used extensively by state transportation agencies, military bases and airports. The introduction of the Reverse-A-Cast™ plow in the late 1980’s completed a long list of Frink product innovations.
That Frink legendary performance and innovation lives on at Everest today. Frink America was acquired by Everest Equipment Co. in 2000. In 2003, due to confusion in the marketplace involving the Frink Canada trademark, the American Sno-plows™ brand was introduced to represent all Frink highway products. In November 2004, Frink and American Sno-plows became part of the Wausau-Everest family through the acquisition of Everest Equipment Co.