Western Suburbanite Plow Price
The Suburbanite Plow -
The Suburbanite Snowplow is easy to use, simple to attach, and fits on many SUVs and compact trucks. It is a personal-use plow from the leader in professional plows. Western has been making plows for professional use for over 50 years and knows how important it is to match the weight of the plow to the carrying capacity of the vehicle. It uses a simple handheld control to raise, lower and angle the plow blade from your vehicle. Attaching and detaching the plow is easy and can be done by one person. Simply drive into the attachment arms on the plow, connect two pins, remove two jack stands and connect the electrical plugs. Detaching is just as easy, so you can leave the plow off your vehicle and out of the way.Features
- Durable polymer blade is maintenance-free and its slippery surface helps roll the snow
- Specially designed elastomer trip springs on the back of the blade allow it to trip forward when an obstacle is encountered - saving wear on your plow and vehicle
- Exclusive Scrape Lock feature hydraulically locks the blade down for more effective scraping action
- In addition to the hand-help control, a compact, dash-mounted "joystick" control is also available
- Blade width - 6'8" / 7'4"
- Blade height - 21"
- Total weight (approx.) - 250 lbs. / 270 lbs.
- The Suburbanite fits most late model compact trucks and SUVs
HTS & Midweight Plows -
Western's HTS and Midweight plows are perfect for light commercial use. Until now, snowplows with half-ton pickup trucks have had to compromise when choosing a snowplow - their vehicles won't handle a full-size commercial plow, but the lightweight plow offerings didn't meet their plowing needs. With the Western HTS (Half-Ton) snowplow, you no longer need to sacrifice. It's a full-size, full-featured snowplow designed exclusively for today's lighter half-ton, four wheel drive trucks. It handles both personal and light commercial applications, providing rugged, pro-like performance without extra weight.