These machines are ideal for the primary reduction of ROM coal, coke, salt, gypsum, potash and other friable minerals. Feeder-Breakers are designed with an electro-mechanical breaker drive, utilizing a torque control coupling and either an electro-mechanical or hydraulic conveyor drive.
Custom engineered to meet the requirements of each application, both Drag Feeders and Feeder-Breakers are available in many sizes and configurations, including single and dual drag stationary units, crawler-mounted units for underground mining, and stockpile reclaim units. All of these are available with or without the breaker.
- Base frames manufactured from fabricated steel, designed to withstand harsh mining environments
- Engineering-class outboard roller chains of appropriate pitch and strength flanking solid steel flight bars to form the conveyor
- AR steel, replaceable deck liners plug welded to the deck plate
- Direct, shaft-mounted mechanical drives with torque control coupling and direct hydraulic drives eliminate noisy, problematic chain drives and shear pins
- Adjustable breaker height settings