July 18, 2017
Asphalt Paving Training
Caterpillar Paving Products is dedicated to providing our customers with quality training and project consulting services. Our classes are taught by qualified instructors who have many years of experience in the paving industry.
We help each crew member understand what their role is and how it effects the paving operation. Providing this type of understanding not only improves efficiency and quality, it also increases your profit.
- Small classes offer hands-on opportunities
- Consulting solutions to ensure success on the job
- Hundreds of years of industry knowledge and experience worldwide—average of 20 years per person
Instructor Led Training Courses
- Technical Training — Caterpillar service training courses provide theory and hands-on training for current paving equipment.
- Paving Operations Training — Paving Operations Training is a structured four-and-a-half day course that emphasizes the fundamentals of asphalt paving and then builds upon these fundamentals to move into more advanced paving techniques.
Customized Training and Consulting
Caterpillar Paving Products offers customimzed training and consulting to meet your specific business needs. Contact your dealer for more information regarding the following training solutions.
- On-Demand Customized Training — On-demand Training takes place at the location of your choice—including numerous Caterpillar Training Centers, Dealer Training Facilities or customer office/shop locations.
- On-The-Job Crew Training — Instructors use the same training techniques developed for our smoothness and density studies to achieve improvements in individual and team operational skills and overall paving quality—on-the-job.
- Project Consulting — Caterpillar Project Consulting was created with the goal of helping contractors and crews to achieve consistent paving quality on every job, every time.
Share this article
March 28, 2019
Roadtec Asphalt Pavers
February 13, 2018
Road Paving equipment
March 20, 2020