Snow Plow Removal
Note: The City of Spokane has declared a Stage 2 snow event which initiates a full-city plow.
Residential Routes will be plowed in the following Order:
- North Side Routes: 23 – 22 – 9 – 8- 7- 13- 12 – 10 - 11
- South Side Routes: 21 – 24 – 20 - 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 1 – 2
Browne's Addition plow schedule:
- Thursday, January 12, 9 a.m., north and south streets
- Friday, January 13, 9 a.m., east and west streets
- Note: Browne’s Addition cars not moved off the street at these times will be towed.
Cars not moved off the street will be towed.
Follow the City of Spokane on twitter and Facebook for information during snow events.
Plowing Procedures & FAQs
The area map can be found on fliers located at City Hall, libraries or Senior Centers or can be linked to at Residential Plow Routes. The first residential area to be plowed is rotated each time. Once we begin to plow the residential areas, the Snow Hotline at 509.625.7737, will have a recorded message indicating the order of the routes.
Items of Interest
- Snow Hotline
(Recorded message for plow progress)
- Report a snow concern
(Talk to a live person)
- Snow Removal Outside City Limits
- Spokane Valley: 509.921.1000