Compact Backhoe Loader
Following a multi-million dollar investment, JCB has pioneered the high-tech 3CX compact backhoe-loader, which is 35% smaller than the standard model 3CX, though retains all the power and speed of its bigger brother. The 3CX compact combines the digging power and ease-of-use of a compact excavator with the capabilities of a compact wheel loader, yet it is more than simply a digging and loading machine. Backhoe-loader, compact excavator and skid-steer loader attachment compatibility allows the 3CX compact to work with a wide range of attachments and hand-held tools for maximum versatility and utilization.
- Measures just 6 ft. 3 in. wide and 9 ft. high for maximum maneuverability
- 74-hp Tier 4 Final JCB Diesel by Kohler engine does not require a diesel particulate filter (DPF) or any exhaust aftertreatment or exhaust fluid
- Three-speed hydrostatic transmission offers a 25-mph top speed plus a creep mode
- Heavy-duty JCB axles with optional limited-slip differential
- 19% increase in hydraulic flow at 26 gpm and up to 20 gpm of bi-directional auxiliary flow
- Intuitive control layout with standard pod-mounted excavator pilot controls for optimal controllability
- Available with two fixed or extended dipper lengths at the rear
- Four-wheel steering provides a 19-ft. turning radius
- Standard parallel-lift loader arms and a smooth ride loader suspension system (SRS) allow for maximum load retention
- Front end offers a load-over height of 9 ft. 9 in. and max forward reach at full height of 3 ft. 8 in.
- Choice of 2CX and skid-steer hitches plus an excavator quick-hitch