Forklift Truck Instructor Jobs
JOB TITLE: Continuing Education Instructor - Certified Warehousing, Distribution, and Logistics CLASS CODE: UA17
POSITION NUMBER: 0000 SLOT NUMBER:
STATE SALARY RANGE:
Salary: Depends on Qualifications AGENCY HIRING RANGE - MIN:
AGENCY HIRING RANGE - MAX:
LOCATION: Williamsburg County, South Carolina
JOB TYPE: Temporary - Part-Time
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE: Temporary-Part-Time: Monday thru Saturday, Day and evening hours with weekend work as required.
Must be able to work flexible instruction hours as needed.
RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT SPECIFICS (IF ANY):
AGENCY SPECIFIC APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
Qualified applicants meeting minimum requirement must apply online at Please complete the state application to include current and previous work history and education. A resume' may be attached, but not substituted for completing work history and educational sections of the application. Copies of transcripts must be included to be considered. For additional information, please contact James Bostic at 843-355-4177. Williamsburg Technical College, Workforce Development/Continuing Education Department, 601 MLK Jr. Ave. Kingstree SC 29556. EOE/AA
This part-time temporary position will have experience in teaching adult learners with a variety of experience in warehousing, distribution, ERP, and logistics. Topics of instruction include: distribution, receiving, personal safety equipment, warehousing equipment, pick orders, bale of lathe, bar coding, computer, packing and electronic scanner. Instruction will target the skills required to position potential applicants for employment with local employers.
MINIMUM AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate Degree Warehousing, Distribution, ERP, and Logistics and current Train-The-Trainer forklift operator truck certification/license.
• 3 to 5 years of teaching adult learners warehousing, distribution, ERP, and logistics skills.
• Understanding of ERP and Certified Logistics Associate (CLA) exam requirements.
• Experience with work-based learning models and/or teaching in a workplace or college basic skills environment or instructing or teaching experience in a military or industrial setting.
• Must have a valid SC driver's license.
• Bachelor Degree in adult education or closely related field from an accredited college or university.
• or-equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Industrial Engineering and current Train-The-Trainer forklift operator truck certification/license.
• 5 to 7 years of forklift operator truck instructing or teaching experience in a military or industrial setting.